Registered Dental Hygienist
- One weekday (ideally Thursday, but could be Friday or Tuesday) and two Saturdays per month.
- Weekday hours are 8 am to 5 pm with one hour lunch, but could be flexible like 9 am to 4:30 pm with 30 minutes lunch.
- Saturday hours are 9 am to 3:30 pm with 30 minute lunch.
- No evenings!
- Must be a registered dental hygienist licensed to practice in B.C.
- 1 year experience preferred, but happy to train a new grad.
- Must be clinically skilled and caring.
- Must be able to communicate well with patients.
- Must be able to get along well with other staff in the office and be a team player.
If you are looking for flexible work to complement your current work schedule, visit us at www.workforcedentalstaffing.com to check other open positions, and to learn more about us.
We’re like the Uber of Dental Staffing, watch the video here and learn how it is easy to work with us: https://workforcedentalstaffing.com/video-how-it-works/