Registered Dental Hygienist
We are looking for an experienced Dental Hygienist to complement our esteemed Sooke office. The clinic has a friendly, supportive culture and places a premium on high-quality, positive patient care. So, if you are looking to put down roots surrounded by like-minded people, please send us your resume!
- Positive attitude
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Are a great educator on oral health and preventative care
The office is open Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
*Pick your own days*
1-hour lunch based on how you feel best suits the patient flow for the day and your own working style/speed.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Uniform allowance
- Dental work for staff and immediate family at cost
- Staff appreciation
- Team-building events
If this sounds like somewhere you can call home, we want to meet you!
- Current License with CDHBC
- Graduated from Dental Hygienist program through a recognized institution
- Experience with ClearDent is considered an asset
If you are looking for flexible work to complement your current work schedule, visit us at www.workforcedentalstaffing.com to check other open positions and to learn more about us.
- You set your schedule
- You accept/decline shifts in real-time
- We pay $50/hr + 4% vacation pay
- We pay weekly via direct deposit
- We do you tax deductions and provide you with ONE T4 at the end of the year
- We provide both professional liability and workers comp insurance
We’re like the Uber of Temp Dental Staffing, watch the video here and learn how it is easy to work with us: https://workforcedentalstaffing.com/video-how-it-works/