Certified Dental Assistant PT (Flexible Schedule)
Delta, British Columbia
Job Type :
Required Education :
Job Description :
This modern and fast-paced office located in North Delta, is looking for a part-time Certified Dental Assistant to join their team as soon as possible.This position is classified as a more junior position so new grads are welcome to apply. The ideal candidate is forward-thinking, a team player, hard-working and has a passion to learn and grow with the practice. This office is known for their success and great team! This is a great opportunity to learn from a successful office with great leadership. Apply now to learn and grown within a great work environment.
- Competitive pay rate based on experience and knowledge.
- Uniform allowance.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Heath care benefits package and spending account.
- Wednesday - 10:00 am- 7:00 pm.
- Thursday - 10:00 am - 7:00 pm.
- Potential to work Fridays and Saturdays in the future.
- Flexible schedule may be offered to the RIGHT candidate.
If you have good communication skills, are friendly and a fast learner you are the right candidate for this job. Apply today to be a member of this high functioning team!
This wonderful office is a family-focused practice and provides a warm and friendly environment. The patients’ comfort is their priority and they offer general, cosmetic and surgical dental services. Apply now to join this amazing team!
If you're also looking for a temping job to complement your income, learn more about WORKFORCE Dental Staffing and the advantages we offer you. You can also check other job opportunities we have for you, visit www.workforcedentalstaffing.com
Required Qualifications :
- CDA Certification and current license.
- Familiar / experience with Tracker is preferable.