Full time Dental Receptionist
** Please only apply if you have either a Dental Receptionist Certificate OR have Dental Receptionist Experience **
This professional and progressive specialty dental office is seeking an experienced, full-time dental receptionist. This office is conveniently located downtown, central and transit accessible.
The candidate must be well-versed with all aspects of the front desk, a quick learner, and has strong communication skills. An individual with a CDA background is considered an asset. Our client is seeking someone who is reliable, punctual and professional who requires little training. This is a perfect opportunity to diversify your skill set at a speciality office.
Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- all aspects of the front desk (codes, billing, insurance, recall, etc.);
- must be comfortable discussing finances;
- run the office with efficient systems in place.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm or 7:45 am to 4:45 pm (your choice) with a one-hour lunch break.
- The pay rate is $25 - 33 an hour based on experience and knowledge.
- The office also offers a health spending account.
- Uniforms allowance with laundry service.
- Parking and/or transit assistance.
- Continuing education opportunities with prior approval from the doctor.
If you meet all of these qualifications and are looking for a great opportunity in a great environment, apply now!
To know more about us and permanent and temping open positions visit our website: www.workforcedentalstaffing.com
You will have access to our free app where you accept shift with the click of a button. It's easy and quick!
With WORKFORCE Dental Staffing you get paid weekly, + 4% vacation and you will get only one T4 at the end of the year making your tax return a lot easier than having to deal with 20 T4s for tax purposes.
We also provide both professional liability and workers comp insurance for all our temporary staff. If a worker contract COVID-19 on the job it is imperative that they are employed by a company that can provide WCB/WSIB so they can make a claim for loss of wages or other health complications.
We’re like the Uber of Temp Dental Staffing, watch the video here and learn how it is easy to work with us: https://workforcedentalstaffing.com/video-how-it-works/
If you’re not on our website when viewing this job please apply directly here: https://jobs.workforcedentalstaffing.com/jobdetails/full-time-dental-receptionist/vancouver-british-columbia/21624
- 2+ years of experience.
- Dental Receptionist Certification.
- Tracker knowledge/experience is an asset.
- CDA background/experience is considered an asset.