Permanent Part time Certified Dental Assistant
Location : Vancouver, British Columbia
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : CDHBC License
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
This bilingual, modern and progressive office in Vancouver is seeking a part -time Certified Dental Assistant to join their team immediately! This office strives to provide the highest level of dentistry through education and patient care. If you're a team-player with a great attitude and a passion to continually learn, apply today to be apart of this great team!
- Patient care and general assisting duties.
- Treatment planning.
- Posting treatment.
- Maintenance of all supplies and equipment.
- Competitive pay rate depending on knowledge and experience.
- Uniform allowance.
- Travel allowance.
- Dental benefits.
- Annual license (depending on wage).
- Monday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Wednesday: 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm.
- Alternate Friday (9:00 am - 5:00 pm) and Saturday (8:00 am - 4:00 pm).
This progressive office offers a great range of dental services such as general, emergency dental, family, cosmetic, pediatric, invisalign and laser dental.
If you are looking for flexible temp work to complement your current work schedule, visit us at www.workforcedentalstaffing.com to check other open positions and to learn more about us. We offer a competitive pay rate + 4% vacation, only one T4 (temp as much as you’d like for as many different offices as you choose), we handle your taxes so the Canada Revenue Agency doesn’t come after you and we provide worker’s compensation insurance in case you get hurt or sick on the job.
We’re like the Uber of Temp Dental Staffing, watch the video here and learn how it is easy to work with us: https://workforcedentalstaffing.com/video-how-it-works/ If you’re not on our website when viewing this job please apply directly here: https://jobs.workforcedentalstaffing.com/jobdetails/permanent-part-time-certified-dental-assistant/vancouver-british-columbia/21636
Required Qualifications :
- Graduated from an accredited institution in BC from a CDA program.
- Current license with CDHBC.
- Good work ethic.
- Team- player attitude.