Experienced Dental Administrator FT
This modern, progressive specialty office is seeking an experienced Dental Administrator to join their team immediately! The ideal candidate is someone who is patient-focused, strong computer and typing abilities.
The practice offers a full range of dentistry and operates at an exciting fast pace therefore, multi-tasking skills are crucial for success. The candidate should be flexible, highly organized, and have excellent time management skills. If you're a friendly, team player with strong verbal and written communication skills, apply today!
**Please only apply if you have a Dental Receptionist Certificate OR Dental Reception experience**
- Competitive pay rate, $23/hour and up based on experience.
- Health care spending account.
- Yearly dental treatment allowance.
- Continuing Education Centre in their facility at no charge.
- Free CPR training.
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary dental specialists.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Monday - Thursday - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
- Fridays - 8:30 am - 4:00 pm.
- Occasional Saturdays (rotating with four administrators).
- Manage bookings and cancellations of dental appointments.
- Process insurance claims using dental software (Tracker).
- Work with paperless systems to track and process patient records and appointments.
- General dental administrative work.
If you are looking for flexible temp work to complement your current work schedule, visit us at www.workforcedentalstaffing.com to check other open positions and to learn more about us.
We offer a pay rate of $23+ 4% vacation pay, only one T4 (temp as much as you’d like for as many different offices as you choose), we handle your taxes so the Canada Revenue Agency doesn’t come after you and we provide worker’s compensation insurance in case you get hurt or sick on the job.
We’re like the Uber of Temp Dental Staffing, watch the video here and learn how it is easy to work with us: https://workforcedentalstaffing.com/video-how-it-works/
If you’re not on our website when viewing this job please apply directly here: https://jobs.workforcedentalstaffing.com/jobdetails/experienced-dental-administrator-ft/toronto-ontario/21630
- 4+ years of dental receptionist experience in a dental practice.
- Ability to work in a paperless office.
- Tracker software experience is considered an asset.
- Must provide a criminal background check.
- Experience in a prosthodontic practice.