Permanent Certified Dental Assistant FT
Coquitlam, British Columbia
Job Type :
Required Education :
Job Description :
This fast-paced and progressive office located in Coquitlam, is seeking a full-time Certified Dental Assistant to join their team immediately! The ideal candidate is forward-thinking, has a passion for dentistry and maintains an ethical and professional relationship with its patients. This office strives to be the best in the business and is a great opportunity to grown and learn within an established team.
- Competitive pay rate based on knowledge and experience.
- Heath care benefits package and spending account.
- Free dental.
- Monday - Thursday from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm.
- Friday from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- Some flexibility with the the days may be available.
Responsibility (but not limited to):
- Certified Dental Assistant duties.
- Ordering office supplies.
- Managing invoices.
If you have good communication skills, are friendly and works well within a team, you are the right candidate for this job. Apply today to be a member of this high functioning team!
This wonderful family practice offers a range of services including invisalign, cosmetics, pediatric services, extractions, preventative and tooth replacement.
If you're also looking for a temping job to complement your income, learn more about WORKFORCE Dental Staffing and the advantages we offer you. You can also check other job opportunities we have for you, visit www.workforcedentalstaffing.com
Required Qualifications :
- CDA Certification and current license.
- 1+ years of experience.
- Experience with surgeries and implants.