This new office, run by experienced dental professionals, is seeking a dental receptionist to join their team immediately! The ideal candidate is passionate, forward-thinking, and well-versed in all aspects of the front desk. This role is more of a leadership/ office manager position so applicants must have at least two years of dental reception experience. If you're a patient-focused, hard-working, and highly organized dental receptionist, see below for more details!
**Please only apply if you have a Dental Receptionist Certificate OR Dental Reception experience**
- Competitive pay rate based on knowledge and experience.
- Dental and optional extended health insurance package.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Parking allowance.
- Monday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Tuesday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm.
- Wednesday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm.
- Thursday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm.
- Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 4:00pm (alternating Saturdays).
- Treatment Coordinator/ Dental Office Manager.
- Help practice run smoothly and enable the clinical team to maintain the highest level of dental care providing to our valued patients.
If you're looking for a great new opportunity to work with a group of well-established dental professionals, apply today!
If you are looking for flexible temp work to compliment your current work schedule, visit us at www.workforcedentalstaffing.com to check other open positions and to learn more about us.
We offer a pay rate of $23+ 4% vacation pay, only one T4 (temp as much as you’d like for as many different offices as you choose), we handle your taxes so the Canada Revenue Agency doesn’t come after you and we provide worker’s compensation insurance in case you get hurt or sick on the job.
We’re like the Uber of Temp Dental Staffing, watch the video here and learn how it is easy to work with us: https://workforcedentalstaffing.com/video-how-it-works/
- Good comprehension of dental procedures.
- Leader and a team-player mentality.
- Attention to detail.
- Patient-focused attitude.
- Good understanding of systems and processes.
- Flexibility to accommodate patients' schedules.
- Knowledge or experience with Cleardent is considered an asset.
- Good command of the English language.
- Computer skills.
- 2+ years of experience required.
- Organization skills.
- Management skills.