Certified Dental Assistant
Are you a CDA looking for a new part-time opportunity on the North Shore? Look no further!
This family-owned office is seeking a driven Certified Dental Assistant to join and grow with their team immediately! This is a 3 -4 day a week position, no weekends or evenings allowing for a great work-life balance! The ideal candidate is someone who can work both the back and front end of the office however, they are willing to train the right candidate on reception responsibilities. This office strives to provide the highest level of service to it patients and therefore, communication and team-work are essential for success. If you have a positive, forward- thinking attitude with a team-player mentality, see below for more details.
- Greet and seat patients.
- Dental assisting procedures.
- Setting up for procedures.
- Clean operatories.
- Sterilization of instruments and infection control.
- Competitive pay rate based on knowledge and experience.
- For higher hourly wages, candidate must be confident with all CDA duties and demonstrate excellent communication skills, and can assist with front desk tasks occasionally.
- Free parking and close to transit.
- Medical and dental benefits.
- Continuing education opportunities (PDC).
- Paid time off.
- Laundry service provided.
- Uniform allowance.
- Tuesday – Thursday – 7:45 am – 5:00 pm.
- Two Fridays per month – 8:00 am – 1:00 pm.
This office offers a range of services including cosmetic, sedation, veneers, implants, family, Invisalign, and more! If this job aligns with your job expectations and you think you have what it takes to learn and grow with this successful team, apply today!
- Graduated from an accredited institution in BC from a CDA program.
- Current license with CDHBC.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Positive attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Dentrix experience is considered an asset.
If you are looking for flexible temp work to complement your current work schedule, visit us at www.workforcedentalstaffing.com to check other open positions and to learn more about us. We offer a competitive pay rate + 4% vacation, only one T4 (temp as much as you’d like for as many different offices as you choose), we handle your taxes so the Canada Revenue Agency doesn’t come after you and we provide worker’s compensation insurance in case you get hurt or sick on the job.
We’re like the Uber of Temp Dental Staffing, watch the video here and learn how it is easy to work with us: https://workforcedentalstaffing.com/video-how-it-works/